Project Name: Nevada Recycling Center
Project Scope: New Build, Design & Construction
Timeframe: Eleven (11) months
Facility Videos: Nevada Recycling Center YouTube Playlist
Description: In order to meet the increasing demand for processing recyclables in Nevada; the client, equipment manufacturer and Cambridge worked together to develop an efficient, durable long term solution for the market. The new recycling center incorporates state-of-the-art electrical components and control systems, natural day lighting, safe work flow for the employees and solar panels on the roof. In order to achieve flexibility, the building was designed to be expandable in multiple directions to add more square footage under roof. The new facility will serve our client and the greater Las Vegas market for years to come.
Recycling Facility Completed Construction
Articles: Visit our Media Archives section or click the links below!
- Southern Nevada Recycling Center, SWANA Excellence Award
- Lessons Learned Operating Las Vegas’ New Massive MRF, Waste360, April 15, 2016
- Republic Services’ Southern Nevada Recycling Center features equipment from CP Group, Recycling Today, January 5, 2016
- Republic’s Production of Jack and the Bale Stack, MSW Management, November 18, 2015
- GRAND OPENING! Republic Services’ Southern Nevada Recycling Center, PR Log, November 12, 2015
- Winning in Vegas, Waste Management World, Sept/Oct 2015
- Las Vegas Mega Materials Recovery Facility (MRF): Construction Update, Waste Management World, June 5, 2015
- Facilities Design Case Sturdy: Republic’s State-of-the-Art Processing Center – Expanding Recycling Across Southern Nevada, Waste Advantage Magazine, May 2015
- Republic Services reports on progress of Las Vegas MRF construction, Construction & Demolition, April 3, 2015
- Largest Recycling Center Breaks Ground in Nev., Construction Equipment Guide, January 9, 2015
- Republic Services to Build the Nation’s Largest Residential Recycling Complex, CP Manufacturing, November 6, 2014
Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your next project!